Monday, February 14, 2011

Pink Quartz Minerals

OWNER OF PINKQUARTZMINERALS:DOREE,LOVELY AND HAS MORE COLORS SHADES AND EVERYTHING FOR MAKE UP THAN YOU COULD THINK OF! YOU CAN FIND HER ON ETSY.COM OR ARTFIRE.COM AND IN THE SYSTEM,I TRUST DOREE SO MUCH WITH MY SKIN THAT I AM PUTTING HER NAME OUT THERE FOR YOU TO SHARE AS WELL! SPREAD THE WORD! her foundations are great!!! wait til you see her colors to!
I would suggest al of these sellers i post here,i would only suggest the best for you and myself. after all ladies we should keep some of our secrets, but we can share them here if you'd like!

what a fabulous surprise! today on valentines day,I got my huge order of
ROMANCE:SOFT SILVERY PINKISH GLITZ,LOVE SO MUCH A MUST HAVE!
AABYSS:SO DARK YOU'D THINK IT WAS BLACK,NOT,ITS GREEN AND VERY SMOKEY.LOVE IT
MAUVE:SOFT,PINK,COMPLIMENTS ANY SHADE OF SKIN,OR LOOK,WILL WARM OVER ANY LOOK,LOVE IT!
THUNDER:GREY GREEN,I AM HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE,MY SHADE AS I WOULD CALL IT!
NAKED FROST: YOUR BASIC LID COLOR FOR A BASE! A NEED! A MUST HAVE
CAMO:MUSTY GREEN DRAWS YOU INTO A COOL LOOK OR WARM WITH A BROWN,BEAUTIFUL EITHER WAY!
CHAMELEON: YOUR BASIC PRETTY BEIGE BASE,OR ALONE IS BEST!
PARADISE:SOFT GOLD,SO DAINTY AND BEAUTIFUL,THERE MAY BE NO OTHER.
I bought all large sizes and am very happy with the packaging and service .lovely owner and lots of samples depending what size your order was,,or if you've bought more samples. since i've been in a raspberry mood for a while,i am craving those colors,pinks,hard and bright.deep and dark boysenberry types to! like a red violet color? love that extreme

No comments:

Post a Comment