Monday, April 11, 2011

MY NEW MAC COLORS!!!!!

I am a far skinned lady of 42,loving it! will tell you my tiny collection of MAC shades that work with me so far,a growing collection i assure you ! quarry:blackberry,coquette,brun,bisque,yogurt,fig1,red brick,, all are neutral for me,I also bought rule and orange,to brighten the reds i love to use. i admit i am fond of the soft pinks,bisque and malt,quarry,blackberry and quarry look best together,quarry looks like a few shades lighter then blackberry,I do keep in mind that the ash colors look best on me,love em.need concrete,brown down and a few more then that.I wont stop til i have quite the collection of all and everything. to bring you your best look for anytime and anywhere!
also need greensmoke,brule,typographic,and much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment