Sunday, May 22, 2011

less is best.....

Been playing around with some of my colors,i think i own every color possible now in mineral make up for eyes.
I used a very small amount and was more surprised to see the outcome was great.I am a night person and play lots with looks and color,I know i said whatever would happen if i wore blue,well i did a blue with silver sparks and might i add the sparks come from madd style cosmetics @ etsy.com,mo will set you up!she has awesome colors,get with those to!when i used a duo chrome that has a brown base to it,amazing and worthy more so when i use less. at 2:30 am
i am a happy camper with the news. just me and my cats are up,if they are up:) we watched paranormal activity 2 and
I got my scardy cat on and am up due to a horrible sinus infection and toothaches throughout the mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment