Thursday, August 11, 2011

Been a while .........................

THE SHOPS ON ETSY :

HOW I SEE WHATS UP? wish i knew beforehand when they are taking vacation time,would have stocked up!
I am aware of family emergencies however.I"ve grown fond of Sobe Botanicals and Mineral Maven as well.
and a few more here and there,there are no rules,however i've been at my own colors again,making a few here and there for myself and friends.I love making glitter filled sweet colors for family and friends,my own color is a taupe with tons of silver glitter in it,with the help of a few of my favorite eye shadows i blended myself but could do easily with a made from scratch recipe as well.
whatever you're into,i'm sure you'll find it or be able to make it,but i leave my favorites up to the pros if i can't get it just right,darkest black/brown by pinkquartzminerals,I love all of it,great store! pink quartz minerals also found on etsy.com
there is so much to show you all and discuss! I loved the nude lady gaga look, and i bought a lipstick from MAC for this very reason,not a huge fan of hers but love the nude look!

No comments:

Post a Comment